Saturday, November 30, 2013

Dedicating this blog .... 1

     I first want to dedicate this blog to a wonderful woman who I loved dearly, and passed from this life November 1st 2013 to live life eternally in glory. Her name was Gloria, and she fought breast cancer to the end, over years of remission, being free from this and finally it went to her bones. To the end she kept her sense of humor and joy intact. I met her about 6 years before she left us. She impacted my life with a phrase "Thinking Outside The Box"   Thus I am calling this blog "Thinking Out of The BOX" ......
       As I sat this morning reading my daily devotional ..... about GIFTS ... bestowed upon us by God and through the Holy Spirit, I particularly began thinking on those things like "Faith" What is Faith? ...... I began to take a mental journey OUTSIDE THE BOX .... When a child is born they have faith that their parent(s) will feed them, cloth them and take care of their needs. This child does not know this is faith, but it is a built in "KNOW" and when this expectation is not met they may begin to cry. Thus throughout life each human has a "FAITH" or expectation of someone & something. Whether it is a "good or bad" expectation, nevertheless each of us has this emotion-feeling.
    Then add the dimension of spiritual things ..... (side note) for those who do not accept the spiritual side of life to their many dimensional mind/brain it is sad. I think there is such a greater "KNOW" to have when God is allowed to be part of your thinking. It is the difference between those who thought the Earth was flat and those who believed it was round!!
     The Holy Spirit gives gifts ..... "FAITH" is one of the gifts ..... it is an added gift to those who suffer from discouraging circumstances, hopelessness, and seemingly impossible odds. It is a gift of timing. It is given when needed. Not a moment before. Some people have to ask for it, others just need it so desperately that their heart cries out for them and touches the Holy Spirit with true need.
      Faith is not ..... an answer to "cure all things", but to help us get through  discouraging circumstances, hopelessness, and seemingly impossible odds. Can our FAITH bring healing? .... YES!!  but we need to allow God to chose the healing. (Because ultimately God is the only ONE who can provide the BEST ANSWER)  My wonderful friend received her healing through being released from her physical bodily form that we humans call the flesh and bone, and her SOUL was released into the eternal to live there forever, to be returned to her beginnings.
      We all begin with the Eternal One as SOULS. As "flesh and bone" via a cell, is created in a human woman's womb, God deposits a SOUL into this cell and it becomes an ALIVE human being in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment