Sunday, April 6, 2014

Two "Me's"

          There is within each of us at least two personalities. The inside you who can keep you awake at night with play by play happening from time gone by and the outside you who has to make a choice to either listen to that inside "other" or DO SOMETHING!! ..... Lately I have chosen to get up no matter what time it is and grab a book to read. These disturbances can occur at anytime between going to bed and morning. Mine generally seem to occur around 1:30 AM to 3AM. ....... Once up I go fix a cup of hot drink, *Cafix, coffee, tea or hot cocoa (Cafix is a wonderful caffeine free coffee flavored drink made from all natural ingredients found it on the net)
     My inside "Me" tends to waves of attitudes and emotions. Every circumstance and happening that permeates my inner self is ran through a sort of filter. Layers of ATTITUDES and EMOTIONS.  Each circumstance and happening is washed around and tumbled through this process, like stones in a gem tumbler. Smoothing off rougher edges and clarifying the incidents to me in categories.
    The First Layer of Filter is my Emotions. Every God given feeling that I was blessed with lays inside this area of my life.  Every incident that my ears and eyes take in and sometimes my nose is categorized and submitted through the area of filter that seems to fit best. There are times that these incidents come to me distorted, I only see or hear a small portion of happening or circumstance and yet I process it as is.  These puzzle pieces I try to place in the "Puzzle Box" area of my life and not let it pass to the Attitude Filter area. As God has revealed this function He has given me and I have become more familir with this side of my brain I am learning to not allow these PARTIAL INCIDENTS to get into the Attitude area.
     The Second Layer of Filter is my Attitudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment