Thursday, April 3, 2014

Magnitudes of Attitudes

      Magnitudes of Attitudes ..... a tongue twister if you say it fast enough ..... I love to look up meanings in the dictionary so I am going to tear apart the word "ATTITUDE" = #1) a disposition or manner towards a person or thing ... #2) position of the body appropriate to an action, purpose or  emotion.
     I can guess about others ..... but I only can share in truth about me ..... My definition according to "Me" is: an ATTITUDE is:
#1) An incident, happening, occurrence, circumstance, life event, moment, idea, ideal or motive ..... that
      causes ...........
#2)  A thought to occur, happens, suddenly hits you, that fly's by, sloths off, drips off your back like
       water on a duck, lodges, takes up residence, grows roots,  or ........
#3) That gives way to a certain facial expressions,  body stances or actions, reactions or lack thereof .....
       due to #1

When a continual series of things happen in rapid succession, there comes a point when you become over whelmed, flooded, and you begin to drowned in emotional carnage from ATTITUDES you may not neccessarily want but nonetheless have been hit with. You may find thoughts and ideas coming at you from some weird place in outer space that "little green aliens" have implanted in your brain! ....... OK OK ..... so you aren't buying the "little green alien" theory  ...... but you wonder where these thoughts come from! 

      When something crashes, smashes or breaks  ... say a vehicle, a glass cup, a window, ..... there are pieces everywhere, the best glue job in the world isn't going to ever put it back together again like it was ..... When our emotions explode, implode, burst, crash & break we never go back together again like we were ...... sadly no matter how bad we may want everything to do just that.  .... From this experience we are left with residual pieces and residue from the fall out ..... it is at this time, this pivotal point in your life a decision has to be MADE, ..... FACED ...... and DEALT WITH ..... whar are you going to do with the rest of YOUR LIFE??? ...... We can not change anyone around us ..... we only can change us. ...... I recently told a friend who felt they were at a deadend of the road in their life ..... "When the road I'm traveling ends, I dig out a hoe, a shovel, my weed whacker tools and just start making my own road through the jungle of life"  I develop ATTITUDE!

       I have found things I use to like I don't now ..... music I use to listen to doesn't do the same for me as it use to and it is replaced by new music ... Food one of my revolving likes and dislikes ..... tastes change, colors change,  what use to sooth me now annoy's me .... my reactions to sounds change .....
My level of patience evolves & changes ..... all surrounded by ATTITUDES of changes of evolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment